Homiley Electric Shaver for Women
Rechargeable lady shaver - Crafted by skin and hair specialists, this device removes hair from all your body parts, such as legs, face, and private parts, to reveal much smoother and vibrant skin.
Homiley Electric Shaver for Women
The perfect device for your shaving needs.
Made from eco-friendly materials.
It is astonishing that body hair can grow to extreme lengths. However, as these lengths increase, the beauty of your skin is hidden to the world. Hence, it is necessary to restore such beauty to help you stand out in the crowd.
The Perfect Lady Shaver for All Skin Types
This Shaver is equipped with 3 shaving blades tending all different skin surfaces to create a smooth and painless experience for the user.
The curved blade is best suited for armpits, bikini lines, and hard-to-reach areas.
The floating foil is used to remove residual hair for smooth skin whereas the straight blade is perfect for shaving your arms and legs.
Furthermore, after the operation is completed, the shaving head can be detached to remove residual hair stuck on the device and allow for easier cleaning.
IPX 6 Waterproof Shaver and Trimming Safe
The device is equipped with IPX 6 technology that makes it waterproof.
This allows the user to operate the shaver in dry conditions as well as in wet conditions.
Use this shaver to remove pubic hair, long or short hair, and reveal your smooth skin.
✓ 100% waterproof with an antirust effect.
✓ Safely trim your body while taking shower.
✓ 100% washable lady shaver can be cleaned under running water.
Rechargeable Electric Shaver for Women
Need a shaver that is easy to charge and makes shaving operations simpler for you?
Get a long-lasting salon Smooth skin on with the Homiley Lady Shaver,
Remove hair up to 4X shorter than wax.
USB Recharge with LED Display
Homiley Electric Shaver is the most convenient method for ladies.
With a USB-rechargeable battery for 120 min fast charging and 70 min operation time, this device makes shaving life simpler.
The LED Display helps to show battery level as well as make access easier for the user while shaving.
It is also equipped with a smart lock to avoid accidental activation, ensuring your safety.
Reduced Noise Operating Motor.
Homiley Electric Shaver for Women contains an advanced Noise Reduction Operation software/motor.
It reduces the amplitude of the sound produced while shaving, ensuring a quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
This, in turn, reduces the disturbances that may have been caused by other shavers.
The easy and fast operation coupled with the low-noise production is the perfect combo for a luxurious
Women Electric For Instant Trimming
Our high-quality electric hair removal is made with Japanese stainless-steel blades.
It gives you an instant trim without any stinging feelings.
Best Lady Shaver for Private area
The electric shaver for women can help customize hair shaving on your
arm, legs, face, armpits, pubic areas, bikini lines, and in your private areas.
3 X faster than a normal hair shaver, and don’t pull the skin even if your hair is coarse and strong.
Shaver For Sensitive Skin
It is super amazing for skin-sensitive people.
Our shaver generally works for all hair types.
This electric lady shaver cares for all skin; even people with sensitive skin can rest assured of it.
Yes, trimmer can be used for your private parts. However, not all trimmers are designed for this job.
It is acceptable to have hair on your bums, just as it is normal to have hair on your legs and hair down there.
About 55.6% of girls shave down there because pubic hair shaving is a good habit among women and has been a beauty standard for many years.
Ladies should shave their pubic hair four to five days out of the week. Most women are unaffected by light stubble.
We discovered that nearly 90% of females shave their pubic hairs, with the remaining 10% waxing or trimming their pubic hairs.