General IPL's Safety Manual
- Covering birthmarks and tattoos before use.
- Cover dark brown or black spots before use, such as freckles, birthmarks, moles.
- Do not look directly at the device when light is emitted from the window.
- Please do not use this device on the nipple and reproductive organs (including male and female).
- Please do not use this device in the place where you want long hair later.
- Please do not use this device for other purposes except for hair removal.
- Please do not use flash in the open area.
- Please ensure that the skin contact surface is in full contact with the skin during the treatment.
- If the skin contact surface is too hot, remove the device from the skin.
- Do not use flammable liquid such as alcohol (including perfume, disinfectants, or other substances that contain alcohol) or use canella to cleanse the skin during use.
- The use of this device may cause temporary pigmentation changes.
- Please keep this device away from children under the age of 18.
- Do not use this device on children under the age of 18.
- It is recommended to avoid touching the water within 6 hours of the light operation—Moisturized the treated areas with moisturizing water.
- Do not use perfume, mask, or apply cosmetics containing frosted beads after skin treatment.
- Within 48 hours of operation, please avoid UV exposure. If necessary, please apply sunscreen.
- If you feel unwell, please consult a surgeon.
- Sunbathing may cause darkening or sunburn of the skin. Irradiation at this time may cause redness, inflammation, and the like. Therefore, during the use of this product, be careful not to expose to the sun, and the sunburn repair time is not less than 1 week.
- Do not expose your body to extreme sunlight within 48 hours of treatment. Always pay attention to weather conditions.
- Please use sunscreen for sun protection after 72 hours.
- It is not allowed to use artificial tanning skin during lighting operations.
- Do not perform plastic surgery on the treated areas. Please consult your doctor.
After treatment and your skin feels dry and itchy, please be assured that this reaction is harmless to the body and does not require any medical attention.
It will disappear after a short period. You can apply a mild and non-irritating moisturizer.
- Treatment Precautions
- People with skin perception disorder should not use the IPL device.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to dermatitis, eczema, constitution and some other skin diseases.
- Do not use the product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or menstruating.
- Do not use the device if your skin has been exposed to sunlight for 2weeks.
Product name: Homiley IPL Hair Removal
Instrument principle: IPL photon beauty technology.
Net weight: 220Gram.
Note: Result varies from person to person depending on your hair and skin color.
2-3 times a week
More than 50% of the unwanted hair starts to fall off naturally.
Twice a week
New hair begins to falls off and inhibits growth.
Once a week.
Hair become thinner , finer and less, no longer rebound
16-20 weeks or more
Use once or times a week
According to your hair growth cycle, selective use (when the hair grows out, it can be use again until it is properly diminished).
1.There may be slight redness, swelling, tingling or warmth on the skin. However, these reactions are normal and will disappear quickly.
- After treatment wait at least 2 hours before you apply perfumes, body deodorant or body creams on the treated area of the skin. In case of swollen or red of the skin, please allow the reaction to disappear before applying any lotion on the skin. If your skin feels tingling after applying the lotion, please wash it off immediately and apply a soothing gel on it.
Date of Manufacture —–Yes
Do not use this device if you have any of the following conditions.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have been exposed to the skin or artificial skin graft in the past 4weeks.
- If you have a tattoo or permanent episode in the area to be treated.
- If you have dark spots, such as freckles, birthmarks and sputum in the area to be treated.
- If you have eczema, psoriasis, damage, raw wounds, or active infections such as lip blister in the treatment area, use the device after the wound is healed.
- If you have skin disease due to diabetes, such as another systemic or metabolic disease.
- If you have a Miao compound regimen in the past 3 months.
- If your area of treatment has ever had herpes, consult your physician or receive preventive therapy before using this device.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, incontinence device, islet pump, etc.
- If you have related spot disease, such as acne polymorphic light burst, solar urticarial, and lupus erythematosus.
- If you have a history of skin cancer or underlying skin malignancy.
- If you had radiation therapy or chemotherapy in the past 3 months.
- If you have some conditions, the doctor says that you are not suitable for hair removal treatment.
- If you are not sure if the laser hair removal device is safe for you, please consult your physician or dermatologist.
It may be necessary to use IPL hair removal multiple times to reduce or permanently remove hair during this time.
The effect of hair removal varies from person to person, depending on the body, hair color, and how the IPL hair removal device is used.
8 Weeks Instant Hair Removal
2-3 times a week.
The hair starts to fall off naturally, and the hair is greatly reduced.
2times a week.
Newborn long-term hair loos and inhibits growth to maintain tender skin!
Once a week
The hair becomes thinner and less, no longer rebounds, keeping the body smooth and tender!
After 8 weeks
Successful hair removal
Depending on the state of hair growth, you can use it selectively and say goodbye to repeated hair removal.
Please always use IPL hair removal device from a low-high intensity level.
If you don’t feel the level of intensity is too low for your treatment, you can raise one level at the subsequent treatment.
Preparation before use;
- Please remove the hair present in the surface of the skin first, and do the pre-treatment of the skin but before shaving, the hair must be moisturize( the best effect is to use soap or shower gel bubbles to moisturize the hair) , otherwise dry shaving can easily damage the stratum corneum of the skin surface thereby causing allergies.
- Clean the skin and confirm that there is no obvious hair on the skin surface, it is completely dry, there is no oily substance on the skin. Then you can use the IPL hair removal device.
- It is strictly prohibited to apply condensation, aloe vera or other skincare product before using the device on the skin, otherwise the light won’t flash on that moisture skin.
1.Do not flash the device on your eyes or look directly on the device flashlight outlets during operation. Please always protect your eyes with glasses during treatment.
- After treatment, mild redness of the skin normally occurs and can be cool down by ice compress or it can also disappear by itself.
- Do not spray alcohol directly on the light outlet, when cleaning the dirt in the glass sheet of the light outlet.
- Do not apply any gelatinous cosmetic on the skin during hair removal treatment, especially people who are addicted to it, to avoid damaging the device.
- Avoid eating photosensitive food during hair removal operation, they include spinach, grapes, mustard, etc.
- Adjust the energy level to suit your skin, to avoid skin damaging condition. Higher the level, better the effect on the skin.
- People with darker skin may experience delay result.
- Pay attention to skin hydration and sun protection after hair removal.
- Avoid exposure to ultraviolet ray after use, do sunshade protection when going out. Try to protect yourself when going out, avoid computer radiation at work, apply isolation cream and sunscreen protective layer.
- Do not block the air inlet of the device during usage, to avoid negative effect on the treatment.
- In the process of using the device, hair or stain sticked to the plastic on the edge of the outlet, it makes the plastic at the edge of the outlet become black or produce black spots. But this won’t affect the performance or the normal use of the product.
- The luminous tube in the device will blacken due to normal ageing of the device.
- The device do not have waterproof protection, please do not use in the bathroom, shower or any other place where it may easily get in water.
- Avoid storing the devices in places with strong magnetic field, severe moisture, dust, or in places with high temperature.
- Do not strongly impact or knock the device.
- It is prohibited to use the device for other purpose other than the specific function.
It is very vital to perform a patch test before using the device on the part of the skin you which treat. Skin test enables you to determine your skin reactions and the light intensity you should use on that particular area of the skin.
1.Choose an area to test (Arm, hand, or leg)
2.Turn the power of the device, then select the first gear by default.
3.Put the device close to your skin and press the flash button to emits a flash.
4.After completing the test wait for 24 hours to check if there are any reactions on the skin and if the skin reacts, please select a lower gear that will suit your skin type and use it in subsequent hair removal treatment.
1.After using the device turn it off, unplug the device and allow it to cool down.
2.After cooling down, deep a neat soft cloth or cotton wool in a sterilizing liquid or water then wipe the filter and the skin contact surface.
3.package the device and keep in a dry place where there is no dust and in a normal temperate area.
1. If the Power Adapter become warmer during usage, what should I do?
2. Don’t worry, it’s a normal
There is no need to take any action. Continue your treatment.
1. I put the epilator on my skin and the indicator light does not light up while the cooling fan is running, what should I do?
2.It is because the device needs to be reset.
3. It is dues to overheating protection has been activated. Please do not turn off the power supply, wait for 15minute to cool down before you continue using it.