What should you do after laser hair removal? After laser treatment, your body becomes sensitive. You may notice a bit of redness, pain, and swelling on the treated areas, which usually disappears in 24hrs -48hrs.
Immediately after treatment, apply ice on the treated area to reduce discomfort. Avoid going to the sun after laser hair removal.
It’s also advisable to avoid exercise after laser hair treatment to prevent contact with sweat that contains bacteria.
What can I do between 24-48hrs after the laser hair treatment session?
- Avoid touching your skin after laser treatment
- Put on loose close and avoid tight jeans or wears
- Do not exercise for at least 48hrs after laser hair removal
- Apply Aleo Vera or moisturizer to the treated area
- Avoid walking under the sun, swim, or sauna
- Avoid going to hot places, gym, and Jacuzzi
- Avoid touching unnecessary the treated areas
- Do not apply any facial makeup until 48hrs is past
- Shower with Lukewarm water
What should I do in-between weeks of my laser session?
It is essential to take care of your body and do some necessary skincare routing between your laser session weeks.
These safety precautions are mostly required if you’re undergoing professional treatment, but IPL hair removal doesn’t require you to undergo this unnecessary routine.
- Avoid exposing your body to UV rays to prevent skin reactions.
- Avoid using fake tan on your body or treated areas before the next session.
- Use an exfoliator device to exfoliate your skin 4-5 times a day to remove any dead skin cell. Sometimes dead cells causes slight redness, so keeping your skin condition healthy will help get the result faster.
- Always stick to the recommended session for effective results and for beautiful silky skin.
What to do after laser hair removal is important to maintain smooth, silky skin.
It’s essential to follow all the guidelines to prevent any adverse skin reactions.
If you chose to go with IPL laser hair removal, then the above precaution may not be required as much. Simply do you’re your treatment from the convenience of your home.